A soft, light and durable PWC life jacket, Sea-Doo’s Women Airflow PFD is constructed of eco-friendly, 100% PVC-free GAIA biofoam. Its ecoprene outer shell makes it ultra-durable. Featuring side panels in stretch lining fabric and large cut armholes for added comfort when riding. Available in sizes from S to 3XL. Raspberry.
Soft and light personal flotation device (PFD) with a ultra-durable ecoprene outer shell.
Features and technologies:
- Environmentally friendly ecoprene material that is rubber free, flexible, lightweight, breathable and quick dry.
- Vest interior constructed of eco-friendly 100% PVC-free Gaiafoam.
- Airflow system: Interior EVA molding that keeps the life jackets surface away from the skin.
- Lumbar comfort zone: Extra foam padding to minimize the pressure on your lower back while bolstering support.
- Mesh panel: Drain away excess water for quick drying and thermal regulated comfort.
- Comfortable fit.
- YKK front zipper.
- Side panels in stretch lining fabric for improved comfort.
- Armholes cut large for riding comfort.
- Loop at back neck to attach your goggles to your vest.
- D-ring for key lanyard.
- Coast Guard approved.
If an item you are looking for is out of stock please call our online sales department at 920-233-3313 and they will assist an review manufacture availability or potentially dealer locate the item.